Seven10 Productions is a full-service video production company committed to developing innovative, high-quality professional videos. Our mission is to produce videos that influence, communicate, brand, and most importantly produce results for our clients.
We provide the following services:
- Production Management: From concept to completion, we work one-on-one with our clients to ensure a smooth experience through every stage of video production. We ensure that the production is fully aligned with our clients’ goals and that deadlines and quality standards are met within budget.
- Pre-production: Our production team works with each client to fully understand the goals of the video project. We can design a storyboard and develop a script to help the client visualize the final product. Once the storyboard is approved, our production team develops a schedule that includes information about the production team, video shoot, as well as the shoot, edit, and approval dates.
- Video Shoot: A talented production crew is assembled to meet the clients video project goals and budget.
- Final Cut Pro Post-Production: Once all logos and taglines are received from the client, the editing process begins. All of our editors are skilled in Final Cut Pro.
- Video Placement: Once the final video has been created, we ensure that the video gets maximum exposure. We can embed the video on your website and other social media sites appropriate for your target audience.
Seven10 Productions owner Rebecca Mejia served as the Director of Production for the Washington Redskins’ in-house production team, the Redskins Broadcast Network. The production team has received 7 Emmy Awards to date.
Anthony Jamison Productions
Army Birthday Ball
Because We Care
Capitol Movement, Inc.
D.C. United Soccer
Dominion Dental Services
Guernsey Office Products
K Street Kate
Liquid Image Productions
Lucky Dog Films
Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
Office of Cable Television, Washington DC
The Elite Group
Women in Technology